Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kanon (2006) phrase



dreaming....I'm dreaming....The beginning of another dreary day...Wishing for a morning that never ends...And then...I return to the same dream.Red..White..Cold..Warm..Sad..And then...It's the beginning of another dreary day...I'd already realized...many years ago..As I drift through this endless dream...Wishing for a dawn that will never come...I'm always in the same place..Busy streets devoid of sound..Faceless people pass before me..No one..Takes notice of this little figure..Sitting on the bench..I'm waiting for someone..Someone I know wont come..Someone I know I will never see again...Year after year...After year...I'v waited...In this repeating dream...For a dawn that will never come...But..Dreaming..The day the dream ends...Like snow melting in the spring sunlight...Like faces eroding as people age..Like moments faithing away like eternity of time...My very long dream...Now comes to an end...granting one..Last wish..One little..Wish..My wish..is......

1 comment:

  1. Heey, I love your site, If you love the animes shown on the left, you must also love
    - Clannad
    - Angel Beats!
    - Gakuen Alice.

    I'm not sure wether you like them or not, but I sure do! So check it out sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete